SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Want to know why the two most popular topics were locked?

Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Want to know why the two most popular topics were locked? Empty Want to know why the two most popular topics were locked?

Post by Fawfulfan Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:36 pm

It's because nobody was doing anything else in this forum. I think we need to create more forum games...these were kind of getting old. I'll consider reopening them later on, once we've proven that we can generate more novel forum games.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 312

Want to know why the two most popular topics were locked? Empty Re: Want to know why the two most popular topics were locked?

Post by blahblahbal Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Ok, sure. Like the Make a character thread? I could start a... uhm... I'll have to think about what new forum game I could start.
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 207
    Location : Don't look in jail because I'm not there... No really I'm not!

Want to know why the two most popular topics were locked? Empty Re: Want to know why the two most popular topics were locked?

Post by jet Sun May 09, 2010 2:49 pm

I have noticed a HUGE drop in posts since those got locked... I mean wow... just wow...
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Post by Fawfulfan Mon May 10, 2010 2:14 pm

I just felt uncomfortable with the most popular area in the message board by far being two topics in The Special Olympics. The hope has been to get people to focus on other things...and it has sort of worked, at the expense of a lot of forum activity. I might reopen them later.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:14 am