SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Furnardan
blahblahbal
Autosaver
Brown the dog
Sonic 2
jet
Fawfulfan
11 posters

Add to the story!

jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 207
    Location : Don't look in jail because I'm not there... No really I'm not!

Add to the story! - Page 4 Empty Re: Add to the story!

Post by jet Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Post by Fawfulfan Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Posts Posts : 117

Post by XSpeedGodX Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed
    Violo
    Violo
    Inactive Dude
    Inactive Dude

Posts Posts : 77

Post by Violo Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Post by XSpeedGodX Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby
    KO.T.E
    KO.T.E
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 2

Post by KO.T.E Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Popped
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Post by XSpeedGodX Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. KirbyMario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Post by Fawfulfan Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:23 am

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. KirbyMario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 312

Post by blahblahbal Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:38 pm

Uhm, I think someone double copied it. Fixing...

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:17 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Post by blahblahbal Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that rockers
    Violo
    Violo
    Inactive Dude
    Inactive Dude

Post by Violo Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Post by blahblahbal Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Uhm, we have 2 stories going on here... So which is it, princess or rockers? Guess I'l go with both...

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:53 pm

WHOA WHOA WHOA...Violo, you changed a word. We're only supposed to add a word. I'll let it slide, though, because more has been added since.

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Bickering
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Bickering giraffes
    Violo
    Violo
    Inactive Dude
    Inactive Dude

Post by Violo Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:33 pm

fawfulfan wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA...Violo, you changed a word. We're only supposed to add a word. I'll let it slide, though, because more has been added since.

Actually, we both posted at the same time so we came up with different things. I never meant to change the word.

Continuing on...

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Bickering giraffes now
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Post by XSpeedGodX Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Bickering giraffes now Dr. Ivo Robotnik
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Bickering giraffes now Dr. Ivo Robotnik eat
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Post by XSpeedGodX Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Bickering giraffes now Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon.
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Bickering giraffes now Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Post by XSpeedGodX Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Bickering giraffes now Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Bickering giraffes now Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Post by XSpeedGodX Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Bickering giraffes now Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 pm