SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Tikal the Ecidna--Ready for action!

Hunter_Orion
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 10

Tikal the Ecidna--Ready for action! Empty Tikal the Ecidna--Ready for action!

Post by Hunter_Orion Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:13 am

Yes, I have finally completed my grand project. Tikal is finally reshaded to where she doesn't have peach spots everywhere when she changes color, her snout has been fixed, and with her new spin frames, she looks all around much better. But don't let my description suffice. Test her for yourself.

LINK!
    http://www.mediafire.com/?t2i33tyvcajbkv1

Screenies will be coming soon enough, just in case I need those. Feel free to leave any comments, as I am willing to improve her.

CREDITS
    Dr.Pepper--Multiple accounts of credit for him: creating the base Amy, helping with the walking frames, and in general just being the motivator in helping complete this project. Sure wish you could see the final result, man...

EDIT:
    Metal Knux--I have been informed by the man himself that he is in fact the one who ported Tikal and created the sign, not a cat. For that, I do apoligize for the misunderstanding and have edited the credits here thusly.

WHAT'S NEXT?
    Ah, an excellent question. I am going to be posting this on the MB as well, that way I can get as much constructive criticism as I can, so that I may improve the WAD. I will also be working on some secret WADs, which I will reveal in due time. Well, that's all for now. Whether you enjoy the WAD or not, please let me know so I can improve if it's the latter of the 2. Until next time, fare thee well *shot by RoahmMythril*

Last edited by Hunter_Orion on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    a cat
    a cat
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 290

Tikal the Ecidna--Ready for action! Empty Re: Tikal the Ecidna--Ready for action!

Post by a cat Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:06 am

I saw the post on the SRB2 mb. I did not port this wad. I made a few changes but it was Metal Knux. I also posted it here so it would get more views and popular.
    Hunter_Orion
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 10

Tikal the Ecidna--Ready for action! Empty Re: Tikal the Ecidna--Ready for action!

Post by Hunter_Orion Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:16 pm

I am aware of that now, a cat. I saw the post on the MB just a few minutes ago. Unfortunately, I've found it difficult to change the credit there (I'll probably have to speak to Mystic or Cue), but I do believe I can change it here, and if I can I will do so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:52 am