SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Please provide screenshots or a link before creating a topic on a WAD.

Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Please provide screenshots or a link before creating a topic on a WAD. Empty Please provide screenshots or a link before creating a topic on a WAD.

Post by Fawfulfan Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:29 pm

Everyone seems aware of this rule, but nobody seems to follow it. They all just say "pictures coming soon!" and stuff like that.

Well, I'm afraid this is going to have to stop. Do not post a topic UNTIL you have screenshots or a link to the level. It isn't like you have a time window to create the topic...the SRB2 Shelter is always there.

I've been lenient about this because I feel like I haven't made it that clear. Well, this is a rule. Anyone who breaks it will have their topic locked, at the very least until they can post proper evidence of their project.

Happy wadding!
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 207
    Location : Don't look in jail because I'm not there... No really I'm not!

Please provide screenshots or a link before creating a topic on a WAD. Empty Re: Please provide screenshots or a link before creating a topic on a WAD.

Post by jet Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:24 pm

If I ever get done with my very ultimate mode 2.0 soc do I have to post screenies because there isn't really anything to take screenies of.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Please provide screenshots or a link before creating a topic on a WAD. Empty Re: Please provide screenshots or a link before creating a topic on a WAD.

Post by Fawfulfan Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:32 pm

You need either screenshots or a download link, at least. If the addon is available for download, screenshots aren't needed, but they are still encouraged whenever possible.
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Off topic but talking about my soc reminded me do you know why whenever I increase the speed of an enemy it either doesn't move or dissapears?
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Dunno...but you might want to put that in Editing Help.
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:37 pm

K I will
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Posts Posts : 117

Post by XSpeedGodX Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Heh, well at least I post screenshots for my wads. Shocked
    grime the fox
    grime the fox
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 26

Post by grime the fox Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:23 pm

so what all of you are saying is that you need proof of the working wad like during the gameplay or something of that manner?
    Question
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:13 pm

We are saying that you need to provide proof that you are actually creating a WAD. Post a screenshot of you playing what you've got so far, post a sample download link, whatever.
    grime the fox
    grime the fox
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 26

Post by grime the fox Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:51 pm

that seems logical, proof that the wad works, and it is obtainable. mehehe i like that thinking.
    FonicX
    FonicX
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 29

Post by FonicX Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:16 am

oh thank you someone should tell me that before banning me for no apparent reason.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:54 pm