SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New Mod! - The Secret Pack (Temporary Name) - Take A Look!!!

JJP
    JJP
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 2

New Mod! - The Secret Pack (Temporary Name) - Take A Look!!! Empty New Mod! - The Secret Pack (Temporary Name) - Take A Look!!!

Post by JJP Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:34 pm

"What is this?"

The Secret Pack is a Mod that will have more than 60 Maps, It will have 11 Single Player levels, 10 Match Levels, 10 Race Levels, & 10 Capture the Flag levels.

Story:
    Eggman was pondering in his lab thinking about a plan to get rid of Sonic until he thought he can make a hole entire ship that has a mind of its own and only take commands from him, So he made the Egg Brain a high tech ship. Sonic was at the national park Rocky Gardens running until something was in his way. CRASH!!! It was eggman. "EGGMAN!!!?" "Yes me, I have an evil plan, But you will have to cetch me first!, Bye Hedgehog!" Eggman Said. then he left. Sonic told his friends Tails and Knuckles to come and find Eggman and they separated and started the search for Eggman.

"What are the Level Names?"

Single Player -

01. Rocky Garden
    02. Electronic Factory
    03. Thunderstorm Shrine
    04. Bleeding Castle
    05. Coal Canyon
    06. Molten Mines
    07. Freezing Rift
    08. Eggtropolis
    09. Airport Staition
    10. Egg Brain
    11. The Edge (Final Boss)

Match -

not yet

Race -

not yet

Capture The Flag

not yet

"Proof!!!!"

Rocky Garden Zone 1:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/srb20000.png/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/srb20001f.png/

Last edited by JJP on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : story no download)
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

New Mod! - The Secret Pack (Temporary Name) - Take A Look!!! Empty Re: New Mod! - The Secret Pack (Temporary Name) - Take A Look!!!

Post by Fawfulfan Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:34 am

Sounds pretty ambitious. I'll be sure to give it a look.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:45 pm