SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

spaming zone

Poll

adminitrastors vs users

[ 0 ]
    spaming zone Bar_left0%spaming zone Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    LolBird1
    LolBird1
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 26

spaming zone Empty spaming zone

Post by LolBird1 Fri May 06, 2011 9:23 am

spaming is a good option to ban
    bad things post your bad notices now Cool Cool
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

spaming zone Empty Re: spaming zone

Post by Fawfulfan Fri May 06, 2011 9:33 am

You don't seem to get it. YOU'RE the one who is spamming everyone. I should lock and delete this topic, but I want you to understand what you are doing wrong, so I am keeping it open to give you a chance to explain yourself. Here are a list of things you need to do if you want to remain on this board:

1. Type properly. Your spelling and grammar is absolutely terrible; half the time I have no idea what you're even trying to say. And also, stop spamming emoticons.
    2. Don't post unless you have something meaningful to contribute to a discussion. "THIS IS GOOD" does NOT count as meaningful.
    3. Use appropriate forums. This forum here is supposed to be used only if you have created a Character WAD and want to release it.
    4. Stop creating useless polls.
    5. Don't bump topics pointlessly. If a topic is several months old, don't revive it unless you have an extremely good reason for doing so.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:35 pm