SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

It's high time we got more users!

Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

It's high time we got more users! Empty It's high time we got more users!

Post by Fawfulfan Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:10 pm

We have just a trickle of new users. Currently we have only 31 members total, and only a tiny handful actually visit the SRB2 Shelter semi-regularly. Part of the reason is that we have practically no WADs at all. It's time we got some more people to post their work.

So...anyone have ideas on how to get more users?
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 312

It's high time we got more users! Empty Re: It's high time we got more users!

Post by blahblahbal Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:12 pm

Well, I come on every day. And I have a ton of WADs for both 1.09.4 and 2.0. I could put them on the WAD request board. I'll also post my level pack in the MH thread. On to getting more members. Maybe we could put a link to the Shelter in our sigs on the other forums(I know you already have that, fawfulfan), and once I get some things finished, I could add it to my sig(cause right now I have the max # characters in my sig on both the WADbase and SRB2MB). And I know this isn't something you would want to do, but I got more members on my forum by saying that the first five new members get admin/mod status.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:05 am