SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The search for a new theme is over (probably)!

Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

The search for a new theme is over (probably)! Empty The search for a new theme is over (probably)!

Post by Fawfulfan Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 am

As some of you may have noticed, the theme of the forum has been changing wildly over the past two days. This is because I have been searching for a theme that will be attractive and display things in a way that is visible. This theme is the best I've found, so I'm hoping we can stick with it. Let me know what you think.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 312

The search for a new theme is over (probably)! Empty Re: The search for a new theme is over (probably)!

Post by blahblahbal Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:51 am

Yeah, I like this theme. My only problem is, again with the color of the text in the quoted by boxes. This theme, however, is good for a few reasons. One, it makes the posts go all the way across the screen. Two, the profile thing is finally fixed.
    I just noticed the snowflakes in the background! That's pretty cool. Got any suggestions for themes for my forum, the SRB2 WADisle? The URL is bioniclenators.proboards.com, if you want to know.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

The search for a new theme is over (probably)! Empty Re: The search for a new theme is over (probably)!

Post by Fawfulfan Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:04 am

blahblahbal wrote:Yeah, I like this theme. My only problem is, again with the color of the text in the quoted by boxes. This theme, however, is good for a few reasons. One, it makes the posts go all the way across the screen. Two, the profile thing is finally fixed.
    I just noticed the snowflakes in the background! That's pretty cool. Got any suggestions for themes for my forum, the SRB2 WADisle? The URL is bioniclenators.proboards.com, if you want to know.
    I dunno...I've seen that forum, and it looks pretty good as is.

Hey...you've got more activity than this place! What's your secret? Can you ask anyone there to join here? If those guys posted their WADs here, that would really help!

Also, I'll see if I can get that quote thing fixed. I think it's possible.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Post by blahblahbal Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:32 am

I don't know exactly what my secret is, actually. I just kinda started it a while ago and asked people to join... but it could've been the way I gave an insentive(oh, crap, I forgot how to spell that word) of granting admin/mod or higher class status than just a normal member. And I just noticed the quote thing's been fixed. It looks good to me. You could join my forum if you wanted. I'd give you admin syatus if you do. But then you have admin here, so...
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:11 pm

I might take you up on that offer...but I can't join now.
    User #3801
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 4

Post by User #3801 Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:32 pm

There's one thing I noticed: When you get a new PM, it doesn't really stand out that much; it just goes up to the top, if you know what I mean. It should throw up a little window like on the SRB2MB, if that's possible. If it's not, that's fine.

Oh, wait, oops, you can already do that. *facepalms*
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Posts Posts : 117

Post by XSpeedGodX Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:36 pm

What! The search is over?! I didn't even get to help out! Mad Sad pale confused

Oh well. Can I has my ring now?
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:16 am

Don't feel bad...the search ended before you joined. This was a while ago.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Post by blahblahbal Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:14 pm

XSpeedGodX wrote:Oh well. Can I has my ring now?

What's this about a ring? And yeah, it ended a while ago. And I quite like this theme, especially the snowflakes in the background.
    Kyasarin
    Kyasarin
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 77

Post by Kyasarin Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:14 am

I'm neutral about this one. I like the background and the white text, but I don't like the colors of the text boxes and buttons.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:59 pm