SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Wow, there's a lot of activity today.

blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 312

Wow, there's a lot of activity today. Empty Wow, there's a lot of activity today.

Post by blahblahbal Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Wow, there's a lot of activity today. Noticed it? Let's keep it like this, eh?

Discuss if you want.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Wow, there's a lot of activity today. Empty Re: Wow, there's a lot of activity today.

Post by Fawfulfan Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Yeah, today's been great. Usually the forum is half-dead.
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 207
    Location : Don't look in jail because I'm not there... No really I'm not!

Wow, there's a lot of activity today. Empty Re: Wow, there's a lot of activity today.

Post by jet Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:15 pm

DISCUSSING: I get on pretty much every day! But there is an unusual amount of people on today I mean 5 people! WOW! Yeah thats a lot for this site... NO OFFENSE FAWFULFAN AND VIOLO!!!
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Post by Fawfulfan Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:17 pm

No offense taken. There's no denying that this place is pretty quiet. I'm thinking up new ideas to change that, however.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Post by blahblahbal Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Funnily enough, the WADisle is kinda dead today. No one's been on except me. Though that might be because I confused everybody with saying we were switching URLs, then saying that we weren't. I think the SRB2MB is kinda blah today as well. Of course, it is Sunday. But we're getting a lot of activity, so...?
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 207
    Location : Don't look in jail because I'm not there... No really I'm not!

Post by jet Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:20 pm

fawfulfan wrote:No offense taken. There's no denying that this place is pretty quiet. I'm thinking up new ideas to change that, however.

Yeah like add loud music. Hehe... HEY I KNOW!!! I have a game that I'm making on my site maybe you could make a game for this site... A flash game... Mine's an SRB2 MOD for Insaniquarium. It's stopped now because the computer I was making it on its motor broke...
    EDIT: You could do something like be able to buy things with the rings you earn.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Post by blahblahbal Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Another istance of this! 9 people have been on today! Let us keep it like this!
    Kyasarin
    Kyasarin
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 77

Post by Kyasarin Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:25 pm

The site usually has only a small amount of people posting, though.
    Because this site doesn't have a big thing that can get a lot of attention (like the WADBase's Sonic 06 mod), it probably won't grow very big.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content