SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Any new movies, TV shows, books, or other things that you like?

Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Any new movies, TV shows, books, or other things that you like? Empty Any new movies, TV shows, books, or other things that you like?

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:05 am

Title says it all. Any recent stuff that you enjoyed? Post your thoughts here.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 312

Any new movies, TV shows, books, or other things that you like? Empty Re: Any new movies, TV shows, books, or other things that you like?

Post by blahblahbal Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Well, I liked the new Star Trek movie. Have you seen it? I also like the new Stargate Universe series. I'm kind of a huge sci-fi fan.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Any new movies, TV shows, books, or other things that you like? Empty Re: Any new movies, TV shows, books, or other things that you like?

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:56 pm

I liked Star Trek, but it wasn't nearly as good as I thought it would be. Then again, I didn't really know what to expect, seeing as how I had never seen any Star Trek prior to this movie (I know...lame, right?)

On a related note, the Star Trek movie does hold some significance to me; it was the first time I ever took a girl to the movies (currently, the only time, too).
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Post by blahblahbal Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 pm

It was way different than any previous Star Trek thing, mainly because the whole movie had to do with time travel and a different timeline than the original Star Trek. The NCC-0514 USS Kelvin was not supposed to be destroyed, which caused Kirk not to be brought up by his dad, who inspired him to join Starfleet(That almond shaped eye person was kinda weird looking, am I right?), etc, etc.
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 207
    Location : Don't look in jail because I'm not there... No really I'm not!

Post by jet Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:02 am

I like New Super Mario Bros. Wii. BEST MARIO GAME EVAH!!! Also the hardest Mario game ever...
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:51 pm

Ergh, I still haven't got it yet! I'll have to do that.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Post by blahblahbal Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Avatar. BEST MOVIE EVER. EVER. PERIOD. It's epicly awesome. Opinions?
    Violo
    Violo
    Inactive Dude
    Inactive Dude

Posts Posts : 77

Post by Violo Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:50 pm

blahblahbal wrote:Avatar. BEST MOVIE EVER. EVER. PERIOD. It's epicly awesome. Opinions?

Not ever, but awesome still. I would watch it again. And again. And again.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:02 pm

I want to see that movie. It looks great.
    mamaluigi
    mamaluigi
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Posts Posts : 108

Post by mamaluigi Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:05 pm

I think my top-favourite film is gonna be Star Wars. I grew up on it! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:37 am