SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

This topic will seem stupid, but how to draw SRB2 style?

mamaluigi
    mamaluigi
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Posts Posts : 108

This topic will seem stupid, but how to draw SRB2 style? Empty This topic will seem stupid, but how to draw SRB2 style?

Post by mamaluigi Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Yup, I'm needing help in drawing characters! Actually, I don't even know how to draw SRB2 style... T.T
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 312

This topic will seem stupid, but how to draw SRB2 style? Empty Re: This topic will seem stupid, but how to draw SRB2 style?

Post by blahblahbal Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:01 pm

No, it's not stupid. It's actually quite necessary for a topic. I don't really know, though, as I also need some spriting help for my mod.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

This topic will seem stupid, but how to draw SRB2 style? Empty Re: This topic will seem stupid, but how to draw SRB2 style?

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Well, there's no official guide for drawing SRB2 style, but if you studied the angles and shading of existing SRB2 sprites, you might be able to model your characters or whatever after that.

Failing in that, you could always do a recolor--but a REALLY THOROUGH ONE, that changes TONS of things about the sprites.
    a cat
    a cat
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 290

Post by a cat Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Use zoom 8 if you use paint and draw very slowly. In time you may catch on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:42 pm