SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

SRB2 ESB AKA SRB2 CHRONICLES

a cat
    a cat
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 290

SRB2 ESB AKA SRB2 CHRONICLES Empty SRB2 ESB AKA SRB2 CHRONICLES

Post by a cat Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Hello I want to introduce my 1st mod. It will in the end have 50 acts to play. I shall tell you guys the story first.

Game 1: EGGMANS STRIKES BACK

STORY: Sonic is taking a vacation away from empire city when all of a sudden a book appears. He warps Sonic to a diffrent world. Eggman is about to conqure the world. Now Sonic has to rush to the heaven known as Bolt Gardens. Once there Sonic will have to face off with a NEW foe tougher than Dark Gaia. Can Sonic chase him down or has he met his match? Can Sonic escape this odd realm almost like his home? This time ALL Sonic's friends have to help with a few new friends as well.

ZONES:
    Buzzard's Bay: A land in the sea with tons of beach lands. Then you have to climb to the highest bridge. Then to deal with a fleet of robots and puzzles in the ruins.

Scenic Route: A beautiful forest on the island. This is when Sonic must go to reach the middle of the Cape. With this road Sonic may reach out of danger places.

Bolt Gardens: A beautiful garden where Chao live. Do not stop with the Chao because in time the area will fall apart. You only have 30 minutes to cross this zone.

Coral Paridise: Some of the ruins of Bolt Gardens are here so be prepared for that big jump. Eggman has sent out his robots to destroy this place. Now it is flooded with water. While here watch out for secret stuff.

China Ave: Sonic leaves the area and he finds out he is in Chinatown. There is a lot of water because of the ocean but it is not as bad as Buzzard's Bay. If you see a dark room here take it for a surprise.

Mutant City: Sonic's hometown of pea.. I mean violence?! Eggman is destroying his city. Be carfull here for icy roads, pits and destroyed paths. Also be on a lookout for Boltslime and megamac. Eggmans army is here too.

Time Road : a very HOT desert with tons of sand. Who knows what is in here because no one escaped alive. Even worse eggman set up tons of traps to get to the last chaos emerald. And steal the master emerald. This level is also home to a giant dragon so be ready for a fight that will end you.

????? Zone : This is Eggmans hideout. He built this base with all his old ones. The only way you might be able to survive all the ghosts robots and bosses is with the chaos emeralds. Good luck and the dragon is teamed up with bolt.

Other Zones will come soon.
    CHARACTERS: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Bolt, Silver, Cream, Amy,Cream, werehog and A new dude.

Screenies of made level:

SRB2 ESB AKA SRB2 CHRONICLES 2jb6ue
    the parking lot.

SRB2 ESB AKA SRB2 CHRONICLES V4axqp
    a gargoyle puzzle.

SRB2 ESB AKA SRB2 CHRONICLES 2vjnzmw
    A cage to free something.

SRB2 ESB AKA SRB2 CHRONICLES 2937s0g
    How do I cross this pit?

SRB2 ESB AKA SRB2 CHRONICLES T8rjet
    part of the village

Link http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/81scresb.wad
    More at the OLDC

The team:
    A cat - levels
    Bolt - characters and sprites
    Blahblahbal - testing and music
    ? - socing needed

If you wish you may join the team. The team needs socers and music. If you Spriters and levels are needed. Please comment and ask questions.

Last edited by a cat on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

SRB2 ESB AKA SRB2 CHRONICLES Empty Re: SRB2 ESB AKA SRB2 CHRONICLES

Post by Fawfulfan Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:09 pm

What the--50 acts!? You've really taken on a huge challenge.
    Kyasarin
    Kyasarin
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 77

Post by Kyasarin Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:39 am

Wasn't this posted here already? I remember seeing at least four different topics about this.
    Also, the first image's tags are incorrect.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:29 pm

I have fixed the tags for him.
    a cat
    a cat
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 290

Post by a cat Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:46 pm

ALL the zones are changing names.

A few new Zones are:

Cape Cod Chips: A big factory with Water, Lasers, Conveyer Belts, Crushers and Pits. Keep a caution eye out and look for a chaos emerald scatered in with the chips!

Abandoned Airport: A airport with ghosts and plains. This airport will warp you to Eggman's Base

Provincetown Tower: A giant tower in Ptown. Sonic must climb to the top and enter the temple.

Seashell Cove: WOW! Eggman's base is... Pretty. A unusual base and the final Zone. But somethings gotta happen.

Windmill Isle: This is very close to Eggman's base. Be cautious or you will drown.

?????? Zones: Comes in 5 days of this post!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:54 am