SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Gargoyle and Bush - Hide and Seek wads

Giga
    Giga
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 24

Gargoyle and Bush - Hide and Seek wads Empty Gargoyle and Bush - Hide and Seek wads

Post by Giga Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 pm

If you plan on using them, I suggest Beige for the Gargoyle, and Green for the Bush.

They're both completely immobile, but the Bush can move at one fracunit every two spindashes, and switches between berries and no berries every spindash.

Great for hiding from people who haven't memorized the stages, or trying to fake out gullible people. If you want to be really mean you could use Bush and go directly over any real bush - berries or no - and be completely and totally hidden. Nobody will find you unless they shoot every bush they come across, or hit someone else first.

Link and link.
    L.T.B
    L.T.B
    User
    User

Posts Posts : 52

Gargoyle and Bush - Hide and Seek wads Empty Re: Gargoyle and Bush - Hide and Seek wads

Post by L.T.B Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:20 am

i dont think is that good because only the bush can move with spindash and the fact of both be immobile its frustating

Last edited by L.T.B on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Gargoyle and Bush - Hide and Seek wads Empty Re: Gargoyle and Bush - Hide and Seek wads

Post by Fawfulfan Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Well, that's not very helpful, now, is it? EXPLAIN what you don't like about them.
    L.T.B
    L.T.B
    User
    User

Posts Posts : 52

Post by L.T.B Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Fawfulfan wrote:Well, that's not very helpful, now, is it? EXPLAIN what you don't like about them.

if you not see it i already edited my old post so im guessing if now its helpful
    Giga
    Giga
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 24

Post by Giga Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:18 am

You're supposed to get to your hiding spot, and THEN change to the gargoyle or bush.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:31 am