SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Kyasarin
jet
Violo
blahblahbal
XSpeedGodX
Furnardan
Autosaver
Brown the dog
a cat
Fawfulfan
14 posters

What kind of mods would you like to see?

Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

What kind of mods would you like to see? Empty What kind of mods would you like to see?

Post by Fawfulfan Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:19 am

This is a discussion topic for the proposal of large-scale mods. What kind of mod would you like to see for SRB2? Perhaps you'll inspire someone to action with your suggestion.
    a cat
    a cat
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 290

What kind of mods would you like to see? Empty Re: What kind of mods would you like to see?

Post by a cat Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:51 pm

A srb2 mod that features kart races and mini games. Like a
    party-type game. Or a mod acting like Sonic The Hedgehog Movie. Incluing extra levels.
    Brown the dog
    Brown the dog
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 32
    Location : Confidential things will stay confidential, such as this.

What kind of mods would you like to see? Empty Re: What kind of mods would you like to see?

Post by Brown the dog Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:59 am

A mod full of gimmicks and graphics. With at least 7 levels(LEVELS, not acts).
    Autosaver
    User
    User

Posts Posts : 54

Post by Autosaver Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:17 pm

a cat wrote:A srb2 mod that features kart races and mini games. Like a
    party-type game. Or a mod acting like Sonic The Hedgehog Movie. Incluing extra levels.

Kart races - SRB2Riders. It has a mario kart mode. And IS being ported to 2.0
    Furnardan
    Furnardan
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 27

Post by Furnardan Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:59 pm

A mod involving the fast-paced gimmicks we find in modern Sonic games, levels designed for non-stop motion and action, possibly also an mod with a good plot behind it... and a level scheme that fits said plot!
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:46 am

Certainly that's a major step towards making a mod good, but I was thinking more of a specific mod you want to see made.
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Posts Posts : 117

Post by XSpeedGodX Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:52 pm

A mod that is fun, epic, enables sonic to reveal his true speed, something like a sunny tropical beach mod or something.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 312

Post by blahblahbal Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:42 pm

Exactly what I'm looking for, which is sort of what I'm trying to do with MH. Quiksand Grove's emerald stage will be a beach level.
    Violo
    Violo
    Inactive Dude
    Inactive Dude

Posts Posts : 77

Post by Violo Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:45 pm

That Wadbse Collaboration that's now dead.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Post by blahblahbal Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:47 pm

What d'ya mean by dead? MH isn't dead.
    Violo
    Violo
    Inactive Dude
    Inactive Dude

Post by Violo Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:51 pm

XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Post by XSpeedGodX Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Well, I think Mystical Heavens is a good mod. Anyone agree?
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Post by blahblahbal Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:07 am

I do! *shot*
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Post by XSpeedGodX Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:52 am

I'm guessing only blahblahbla and I like MH. =P
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 207
    Location : Don't look in jail because I'm not there... No really I'm not!

Post by jet Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:43 pm

How about an SRB2 Mobius 30 Years Later sort of thing.
    Kyasarin
    Kyasarin
    Gold User

Post by Kyasarin Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:56 pm

XSpeedGodX wrote:I'm guessing only blahblahbla and I like MH. =P
    It depends, if you like bland hallways filled with nothingness. I swear, people can love anything, regardless of how horrible it actually is.
    I'd like to see an actually decent mod based off of one of the classic games. Chances are, the fanboys will love it instantly and overhype it.
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Post by XSpeedGodX Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Hey Kyasarin, is my mod sort of an original mod? People in the SRB2MB likes it. Very Happy
    Kyasarin
    Kyasarin
    Gold User

Post by Kyasarin Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:54 am

XSpeedGodX wrote:Hey Kyasarin, is my mod sort of an original mod? People in the SRB2MB likes it. Very Happy
    People on the SRB2MB like anything.
    I've seen demos of your mod online and the level design sucked: Cramped, short, ugly, and the Thing placement was awful.
    You're best off not listening to any reviews besides those from me, D00D64, ICE, or BlueZero4. Most other people are either biased or pleased by anything.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Post by blahblahbal Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:00 am

You know what Kyasarin? I actually agree with you here. EmeraldChaos could use some work. And you know what else? I don't even like my own level pack!
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Post by XSpeedGodX Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Well those are demos Kyasarin. So they are not original. By the way, D00D64 came into brawl's server on Sunday. Brawl told me D00D gave a really nice comment about the mod.
    Kyasarin
    Kyasarin
    Gold User

Post by Kyasarin Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:48 pm

He gave Water Works Zone a perfect ten. Yeah, I don't think he's that reliable.
    Anyways, it's not like one single person commenting on your mod positively (and actually being descriptive) means anything.
    a cat
    a cat
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 290

Post by a cat Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:31 am

I like MH.
    Kyasarin
    Kyasarin
    Gold User

Post by Kyasarin Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:19 pm

What's there to like? All I see is a bunch of poorly-designed maps.
    I repeat: You people seem to like everything, regardless of the actual quality.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:29 pm

You know, I have to agree with Kyasarin about MH. I'm not saying it's terrible, I'm saying that it is in such an early stage that there's currently not much to like about it. It needs a lot more work put into it before it can get really good.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Post by blahblahbal Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Yes, I do admit that. As I said earlier, I don't even like it yet. But that and other things doesn't mean it will end up horrible; it's just kind of bad now. But I and my team members are progressing toward completion of a zone that I didn't even think would ever be finished, EBZ.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:40 pm