SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ashura the Hedgehog WAD(mini-recolor/edit)

blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 312

Ashura the Hedgehog WAD(mini-recolor/edit) Empty Ashura the Hedgehog WAD(mini-recolor/edit)

Post by blahblahbal Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Okay, so this is what I've been trying to make for years and I finally found some time to do it. It's a slightly edited and recolored from Shadow.

Here's the first pic of it, with Shadow next to it:

Ashura the Hedgehog WAD(mini-recolor/edit) NbqhxsAshura the Hedgehog WAD(mini-recolor/edit) B5h7cl
    Ashura the Hedgehog WAD(mini-recolor/edit) 24zvwg2Ashura the Hedgehog WAD(mini-recolor/edit) Smykqf
    Ashura the Hedgehog WAD(mini-recolor/edit) 2lb176dAshura the Hedgehog WAD(mini-recolor/edit) 2d29a52

Now, mind you, it's not yet complete(the edit), so it'll probably look more different from Shadow when it's finished.

Last edited by blahblahbal on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Ashura the Hedgehog WAD(mini-recolor/edit) Empty Re: Ashura the Hedgehog WAD(mini-recolor/edit)

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Okay. That sprite does fulfill the bare minimum requirements to not get locked and removed, but I would seriously recommend that you be much more creative than just changing Shadow's stripes and patterns. You ought to make your character unique--you know, change his mouth, his eyes, his hair, the way he looks when he runs, that kind of thing.

P.S. I know you did do a little bit of that stuff already...I mean more of it.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Ashura the Hedgehog WAD(mini-recolor/edit) Empty Re: Ashura the Hedgehog WAD(mini-recolor/edit)

Post by blahblahbal Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:10 pm

Okay, I'm working on the back right now, and the running animation will be different from Shadow's; what I have planned is a combo of Knux and Shadow. Ashura's super color is black. And the shoes will be changed.

EDIT: How about these?

Ashura the Hedgehog WAD(mini-recolor/edit) 24zvwg2Ashura the Hedgehog WAD(mini-recolor/edit) Smykqf
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Post by blahblahbal Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:30 pm

Front left view is up!
    Ashura the Hedgehog WAD(mini-recolor/edit) 2lb176d
    I'm putting it in the first post as well.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Post by Fawfulfan Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Hm, I still think it should have more changes...but we're so tight on WADs now that we can't be fussy. Get it done and submit it, and maybe you can add more changes in an updated version later.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Post by blahblahbal Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:46 pm

Ok, I'll do that.
    LolBird1
    LolBird1
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 26

Post by LolBird1 Thu May 05, 2011 7:42 pm

I LOVE ASHURA
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Fri May 06, 2011 5:52 am

Seriously? This topic is ancient. Do not bump topics pointlessly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:09 pm