SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

SRB2 Shelter needs to be advertised!

Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

SRB2 Shelter needs to be advertised! Empty SRB2 Shelter needs to be advertised!

Post by Fawfulfan Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:49 pm

All right, this message board is really new, and it needs to get bigger. It would be most appreciated if we could find some ways to get the word out about SRB2 Shelter. We need some new ideas for how to do it; Wad Heaven died out eventually, and we need to ensure it won't happen here.

So, if you can, link to us in a sig on another forum, mention us whenever appropriate, etc.
    Jellybones
    Jellybones
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 7

SRB2 Shelter needs to be advertised! Empty Re: SRB2 Shelter needs to be advertised!

Post by Jellybones Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Advertizing sigs works a lot better then some people might think, so I'll do that...later.

Also, how'd you get administrator? Razz
    Brown the dog
    Brown the dog
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 32
    Location : Confidential things will stay confidential, such as this.

SRB2 Shelter needs to be advertised! Empty Re: SRB2 Shelter needs to be advertised!

Post by Brown the dog Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:15 am

I'm not sure about this you know...
    Now that I think of it, we should forget the wads section, really; discussion is more appropriate here.
    ViluVector
    ViluVector
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 9

Post by ViluVector Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:21 am

The WAD has to be here, is the best section, I think.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Post by Fawfulfan Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:50 pm

The WAD section will stay. It's really the whole gimmick of the SRB2 Shelter...that n00bs can post WADs and become better with constructive criticism.
    Violo
    Violo
    Inactive Dude
    Inactive Dude

Posts Posts : 77

Post by Violo Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:30 pm

Hah hah, you started advertsing. The only thing needed was the rules, but you've put them in. Thanks.
    Also, fawful is an admin because he was the person who was helping me out starting up this forum.

Now, time to see what's going on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm