SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random SRB2 Fanfic with No Name

Poll

Should I make the chapters longer or shorter?

[ 0 ]
    Random SRB2 Fanfic with No Name Bar_left0%Random SRB2 Fanfic with No Name Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Random SRB2 Fanfic with No Name Bar_left0%Random SRB2 Fanfic with No Name Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Random SRB2 Fanfic with No Name Bar_left100%Random SRB2 Fanfic with No Name Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Violo
    Violo
    Inactive Dude
    Inactive Dude

Posts Posts : 77

Random SRB2 Fanfic with No Name Empty Random SRB2 Fanfic with No Name

Post by Violo Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Well, I had felt the urge to write a fanfic for some time now deciding between Pokemon and Legend of Zelda. Then I think it was KnockOut who suggested an SRB2 fanfic after Autosaver said that Pokemon and LoZ was used too often. I thought about this and then went, "I'll just do one for the heck of it".

And I came up with this. It's sort of based kind of like Red vs Blue acciedently, but I want to make it as different as I can. Or as possible. o-o"

Well, here it is. It's based as two bases a year and a half after the events of SRB2 and I feel as though I haven't explained enough in the story. I hope people know what I mean in this. So, here's Chapter One...

Chapter 1: Wakey Wakey
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:53 am