SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Introducing the WAD Exchange forum!

Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Introducing the WAD Exchange forum! Empty Introducing the WAD Exchange forum!

Post by Fawfulfan Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:45 am

At the same time that we are shutting down the "Can you make this WAD?" forum in WAD Requests, we are adding a new forum: the WAD exchange!

Here's how it works: Basically, if you either want to call attention to an old WAD or post a fresh link to make it available once more, this is the place to do so. This is NOT a forum for releasing your creations; rather, it is a place to post new links to old WADs that cannot be found elsewhere.

Bear in mind that some WAD creators may not be happy with their work being added in here like this. Therefore, the original author has the right to request the removal of any of their WADs from the WAD exchange at any time. In this event, the offending WAD will be immediately removed.
    Sonicfreak98
    Sonicfreak98
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 30
    Location : I'm in a random location. can you find me. well, you can't. why? because i'm in hall of mirrors!

Introducing the WAD Exchange forum! Empty Re: Introducing the WAD Exchange forum!

Post by Sonicfreak98 Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Can you redo my Crazy Fighting Match Zone wad? You said it's terrible. make sure it's clean, and has a thok barrier.
    P.S. the cmcs21.ocx file didn't work. i tried it on hypermatch.wad, i tried, and... i got the runtime error. hope you understand. also, sign up for my forum.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:23 pm