SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
jet
Autosaver
Violo
7 posters

The DoomShip Project- Looking for people to help

Violo
    Violo
    Inactive Dude
    Inactive Dude

Posts Posts : 77

The DoomShip Project- Looking for people to help Empty The DoomShip Project- Looking for people to help

Post by Violo Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:59 am

I came up with an idea during the discussion of the SRB2 Metal Sonic topic. I decided to start up a team up people named the DoomShip Team (DST). The team makes up gimmicks in level design and eventually, we try and put in all the gimmicks into a three act zone.

Right now, I'm the only person in the team. But I have some ideas for the zones themes. These may be expanded on if you have any ideas:
    Act 1- The DoomShip in the stratosphere going into space
    Act 2- The DoomShip heading for the EggRock out in space between it and Earth.
    Act 3- I dunno, Metal Sonic most probably.

Now then the team...

Developer:
    -Violo

Major Contributers:
    -Violo

Soccers:
    -

(Bosses and/or enemies)

Music Developers:
    -

(It would be a good idea)

I'll create a resource wad for this, so, if you want to help or give ideas, post up or pass over a pm.

Edit: I've come up with a gimmick and I've startedm, I'll upload some pictures later.
    Autosaver
    User
    User

Posts Posts : 54

The DoomShip Project- Looking for people to help Empty Re: The DoomShip Project- Looking for people to help

Post by Autosaver Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:27 am

Unless you have some progress on this. I doubt people will help.
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 207
    Location : Don't look in jail because I'm not there... No really I'm not!

The DoomShip Project- Looking for people to help Empty Re: The DoomShip Project- Looking for people to help

Post by jet Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:00 pm

I would help but my dad won't let me download any big thing since our computer crashed a few years back and we had to wipe the hard drive... I AM COMPLETELY CAPABLE OF NOT CRASHING A COMPUTER!!!! But I really would like to help. Also I would love to be a beta tester if you need any.
    a cat
    a cat
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 290

Post by a cat Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:18 pm

I want to help. I am making a level like this in my mod. I can make a level. I could make the music just tell me how.
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Posts Posts : 117

Post by XSpeedGodX Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Any betas yet? I think I can pick out a few wall textures (If you want). I'd love to be a beta tester though.
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 312

Post by blahblahbal Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:29 pm

I would help, as this sounds very interesting, but I'm currently working on MH.
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Posts Posts : 117

Post by XSpeedGodX Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:51 am

Ya, I agree with blahblahbla on this. By the way, is one level called egg airship?
    GigabrowserX
    GigabrowserX
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 43

Post by GigabrowserX Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:29 am

I can help with musics.
    I know how to add music with XWE.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 3:32 pm