SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Furnardan
blahblahbal
Autosaver
Brown the dog
Sonic 2
jet
Fawfulfan
11 posters

Add to the story!

jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 207
    Location : Don't look in jail because I'm not there... No really I'm not!

Add to the story! - Page 5 Empty Re: Add to the story!

Post by jet Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Bickering giraffes now Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Posts Posts : 117

Post by XSpeedGodX Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Bickering giraffes now Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Bickering giraffes now Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots
    XSpeedGodX
    XSpeedGodX
    Frequent User
    Frequent User

Posts Posts : 117

Post by XSpeedGodX Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:34 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Bickering giraffes now Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Bickering giraffes now Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:51 am

Wait a minute:

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Bickering giraffes now Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at

The syntax of that sentence makes no sense. I'm changing it...

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo,
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:25 am

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorting
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:35 am

That's poor syntax as well. We've got to keep the grammar functional!

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:52 am

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:57 am

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly into
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:00 am

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly into large
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:40 am

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly into large vortexes
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly into large vortexes after
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:26 pm

"After" has been used twice in this sentence. But I guess it's okay.

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly into large vortexes after him.
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly into large vortexes after him. Spider Monkey
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly into large vortexes after him. Spider Monkey lovers
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly into large vortexes after him. Spider Monkey lovers love
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly into large vortexes after him. Spider Monkey lovers love spiders
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly into large vortexes after him. Spider Monkey lovers love spiders and
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 312

Post by blahblahbal Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:25 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly into large vortexes after him. Spider Monkey lovers love spiders and giraffes
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly into large vortexes after him. Spider Monkey lovers love spiders and giraffes. Pikachu
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly into large vortexes after him. Spider Monkey lovers love spiders and giraffes because
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 312

Post by blahblahbal Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Two going at the same time again! Combining...

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly into large vortexes after him. Spider Monkey lovers love spiders and giraffes because Pikachu
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Post by jet Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly into large vortexes after him. Spider Monkey lovers love spiders and giraffes because Pikachu deflated
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:02 am

Mario loves jumping on eggplants that spit phlegm. He often dies when they kiss him at GameStop because it reboots his pistol. After Voldemort kills teletubbies, Sonic decides he won't brush rocks with Barney so often. That's irresponsible, so Shroobs do harmful paintings about Psychonauts. After that, Bob decides to steal vaccines for kicks. Barometers tell pathetic jokes about George jumping off Bowser. Squids eat imbecilic zebras because Brak Eggman shoots superconducting pomegranates with goop. I killed HyperMysteriousShadonic123311. Kirby popped Yoshi's cake so inappropriately that Princess Rocker likes Death. Giraffes bicker as Dr. Ivo Robotnik eats Captain Falcon. After XSpeedGodX destroys Planet 51 aliens while jet shoots laser beams at Violo, distorted tortoises fly into large vortexes after him. Spider Monkey lovers love spiders and giraffes because Pikachu deflated them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:23 pm