SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Super Mario 63!

Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Super Mario 63! Empty Super Mario 63!

Post by Fawfulfan Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Some of you have probably heard of this game, as it has been out for a while. Personally, I think that this is the greatest online Flash game in existence (at least until SSF2 comes out!)

The latest version can be played here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/498969.

The issues? Well, SM63 has the problems that plague ANY game made in Flash. Really bad framerate, sound lag, the whole deal.

The good stuff?

Let's see: This is pretty much what you would expect to see if you combined the levels of Super Mario 64 with the abilities of Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy, and made it 2D. Enormous levels, fun secrets and challenges, hilarous comedy sections, a fascinating storyline, and much more. As you collect Star Coins, you can unlock tile kits to use during the very powerful built-in level editor. You can export your custom levels as code or save them to your browser's cookies.

Most intriguing of all, there's a huge and loyal fanbase to this game who have made hundreds, possibly thousands, of levels and posted them online at this site. These people are almost as fanatical as some SRB2 fans, and a hundred times more prolific!

So, what do you think?
    Mystic Mandeus
    Mystic Mandeus
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 37

Super Mario 63! Empty Re: Super Mario 63!

Post by Mystic Mandeus Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:34 pm

I play Super Mario 63 and it's good! My favorite thing about it is that you can share levels with other people online using the level editor. I also like the storyline where Bowser plans to destroy the planet instead of conquer it because the orb Bowser is using is controlling him.

Last edited by Mystic Mandeus on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No more baby!!!)
    cbmitde
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 3

Post by cbmitde Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:28 am

I have been playing' Super Mario 63 for a very long time. I am now in Lethal Lava Land. I am on the Toad's Fortress. Well in the Toad's Fortress I can't find the secret hidden wall! Can someone PLEASE help me!!!
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Post by Fawfulfan Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:06 am

Just look for the little groove in the corner of the wall, IIRC.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:14 am