SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Kyasarin
Fawfulfan
6 posters

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story Empty Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:43 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I personally can't WAIT for this game. The first two Mario and Luigi games were fantastic, and I've heard that Fawful gets a prominent role in M&L3 Very Happy
    Kyasarin
    Kyasarin
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 77

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story Empty Re: Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Post by Kyasarin Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:52 pm

I don't care about this game.
    I never liked the prequels very much (due to the pathetic easiness and lousy battles and puzzles, plus annoying music) and this one doesn't appear to be different besides Bowser use (which doesn't even look remotely interesting). The puzzles involving his body seem to be obvious (if you get stuck with the Bros., switch to Bowser and you'll obviously find a way to go ahead), and not much fun. I don't like how things are two-dimensional inside Bowser's body; the sprites simply don't look right on a 2D plane, and instead look better from an overhead view.
    I, for one, and disappointed at Fawful's appearance; I never liked him and I hoped that he wouldn't appear again.

And Paper Mario blows this away.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story Empty Re: Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Well, there's no denying that Paper Mario is epic...but I hated the star points system in the first two.
    Brown the dog
    Brown the dog
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 32
    Location : Confidential things will stay confidential, such as this.

Post by Brown the dog Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:28 am

It's made of paper, couldn't be much more epic.
    That aside, I don't think Mario & Luigi should have sequels in the first place, really; Superstars Saga was good enough.
    Well yeah, they could do a remake of it with better things but it's not like people will be interested in it anyway...
    daiches99
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 9

Post by daiches99 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:37 am

It could work, I like how they merged the 2d platforming now.
    Personally I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:41 pm

On one hand, I did think the 2D platforming was pretty cool, but on the other hand, I wish that at least SOME parts of Bowser's body were 3D, for more variety.
    Kyasarin
    Kyasarin
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 77

Post by Kyasarin Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:54 am

Too bad that Fawful is, in my opinion, one of the worst video game characters ever designed.
    I really hated the Mario & Luigi games before this (awfully easy battle system, bad music, and bad/repetitive dungeon design, and this seems to share those traits), so I'm staying away from this one.
    And God, I just hate the storyline.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:11 am

Kyasarin wrote:Too bad that Fawful is, in my opinion, one of the worst video game characters ever designed.
    Well, then, you might be pleased to know that he died at the end of this game. I, of course, am not so thrilled.
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 207
    Location : Don't look in jail because I'm not there... No really I'm not!

Post by jet Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:27 pm

*SNIFF* Poor dead Fawful.... Even though he exploded I don't think that was the last time we will see him.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:33 pm

jet wrote:*SNIFF* Poor dead Fawful.... Even though he exploded I don't think that was the last time we will see him.

I am not so sure. True, he did survive in M&L Superstar Saga when he appeared to die, but this scene just felt so much more final. If Fawful was brought back, there would have to be a LOT of explanations.
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 207
    Location : Don't look in jail because I'm not there... No really I'm not!

Post by jet Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Still he said he was going to destroy Mario and Luigi then he explodes into a giant black cloud HOW COULD A CLOUD KILL THEM!!??!!?? Something was fishy...
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:38 pm

It actually was a powerful explosion. He wanted to blow them up along with himself, but all he did was blast them and everyone else outside of Bowser's body.
    Mystic Mandeus
    Mystic Mandeus
    New User
    New User

Posts Posts : 37

Post by Mystic Mandeus Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:59 am

Oh man I love this series! I already got Superstar Saga and Partners in time, so I'll find it soon enough. Also, I hope that Fawful returns. He was in practicly all the M&L series, why would he just be gone now? Lots of people like Fawful!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:18 am