SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

SURPRISE CHALLENGE: Blahblahbal was the winner

Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

SURPRISE CHALLENGE: Blahblahbal was the winner Empty SURPRISE CHALLENGE: Blahblahbal was the winner

Post by Fawfulfan Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:57 am

I'm announcing a surprise WAD competition. You have until this evening to make the best Single Player level you can in that amount of time, and post it here under a topic labeled "Challenge Submission--(name of level)". When releases close, we'll vote on the levels, just like in OLDC.

Now, as many of us here know, it's basically impossible to make a good level in this space of time. That's why it's a challenge--the level that sucks least will win.

I would MUCH prefer it if you uploaded it to my 4shared hosting account at http://www.4shared.com/dir/10413229/b0f6da0f/sharing.html

Begin!

Last edited by fawfulfan on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 207
    Location : Don't look in jail because I'm not there... No really I'm not!

SURPRISE CHALLENGE: Blahblahbal was the winner Empty Re: SURPRISE CHALLENGE: Blahblahbal was the winner

Post by jet Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:25 am

NOOOOOO!!!!! I can't enter... I can't download SRB2 Doom Builder!!!
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

SURPRISE CHALLENGE: Blahblahbal was the winner Empty Re: SURPRISE CHALLENGE: Blahblahbal was the winner

Post by Fawfulfan Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:42 am

Why not?
    blahblahbal
    blahblahbal
    Gold User

Posts Posts : 312

Post by blahblahbal Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:12 pm

I'm making one. It'll be horrible though. Expect it in a bit.
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Fawfulfan Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:26 pm

The way things are looking, you might be the only entrant in this challenge, which means you'll win by default. Keep going, though. Since we have users in different time zones (like you), the challenge won't officially end until tomorrow morning EST.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:05 am