SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SRB2 Shelter

Welcome to SRB2 Shelter!

SRB2 Shelter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

SURPRISE CHALLENGE: a cat was the winner

Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

SURPRISE CHALLENGE: a cat was the winner Empty SURPRISE CHALLENGE: a cat was the winner

Post by Fawfulfan Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:16 am

It's been a long time since the last Surprise Challenge. Now, here's a new one. By the end of next week, create a Match/Tag mode level. Try your hardest to make it good under the time frame, but it doesn't have to be. Remember, these are typically small-scale competitions, so there's every possibility that your map could be the only entry. That would mean you win regardless of how good it is. Even if it isn't the only entry, it might only be up against two or three other levels. If we get more than one level, we will vote on the winner.

The entries have to be posted in their own topic in the Surprise Challenges forum. The topic should be named "Surprise Challenge Submission: (name of level)".

Usually these competitions don't end up getting a lot of entries. So I am urging everyone to just try. The more entries we get, the more fun we can have.

Last edited by Fawfulfan on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
    a cat
    a cat
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 290

SURPRISE CHALLENGE: a cat was the winner Empty Re: SURPRISE CHALLENGE: a cat was the winner

Post by a cat Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:47 am

Whens the dead line?
    I'll enter. I need a week though.
    jet
    jet
    Very Frequent User
    Very Frequent User

Posts Posts : 207
    Location : Don't look in jail because I'm not there... No really I'm not!

SURPRISE CHALLENGE: a cat was the winner Empty Re: SURPRISE CHALLENGE: a cat was the winner

Post by jet Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:51 am

I cant... I wish I could my I can't download Doom builder. I can't download XWE either. My parents don't allow it on their comp...
    Fawfulfan
    Fawfulfan
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 823
    Location : Hmmm, I tend to use the creamier, noncomedogenic kinds, like...oh, wait, loCAtion?

Post by Fawfulfan Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:58 pm

I'll run this challenge for one more week.

EDIT: It's become clear that no one else is going to enter. Therefore, by default, a cat takes the victory.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:28 am